Monday, July 28, 2008

IT'S ONLY A WORDS OF ILLUSION

From a very young age, I have learnt the importance of my words, things I said must simply be not in vain, its my honour, I know that what I must keep.

Today I write of a sense of disappointment, a feeling that I should have not feel since a long time ago, I should have learn the lesson a long time ago....Broken promises...Words spoken so truly would turn out to be nothing but an illusion, something of not of importance. I can't accept this cruel reality, it hurts so much, it took me months and years to recover from the hurtful disappointment every time I encounter one...I should not be getting into these kind of a situation again, it simply doesn't exist anymore...I should stop believing...

I wish you all the best for those who still believe in it...L.O.V.E...

No comments: